20 März 2011

little update.

Hi, let me give you a little update on what's going on..
Currently I'm in Livigno shredding the Mottolino park with my friends. My shoulder is hurting a little so I've to be careful. On Tuesday I will leave for Courmayeur to enter a bc-foto comp with Alo, Ach and a snowboarder I don't know yet. Pretty sure we'll have good times there.


In the meantime last work for our invitational is coming up. Check the riders&media list and the flyer below.

Riderslist.

Flyer

The first table is just finished I think F-Tech Constructions did an amazing job till now!! Judge for yourself.


the 1st table looks good

check back mid next week for more infos and a little video reguarding our Event.
now it's party time here in Livigno.
peace Matthias

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen