27 März 2010

Campo Felice

Ciao belli!

Currently I'm in Campo Felice near Rome to do some filming for Nissan. There's almost no snow so we have to be creative to get at least some usable shots. After riding me and my friend Marco Concin decided to try out some stuff with the GoPro Cam and my Nissan. Unfortunately the police didn't find it was as funny as we thought... ;-) check out the video.

Campo Felice from Matthias Fabbro on Vimeo.



Yesterday night we checked out the city a little bit. There was the football game Roma- Inter and Roma won. Check out this video as well.



Fontana dei trevi

piazza di spagna

colosseo

Tomorrow I'll drive back all the way home (750 km!) to do the last work for our Invitational. So see you all soon at Kronplatz!

Matthias

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen